Our emergency lighting engineers are highly trained on all the relevant British Standards, and all our emergency lighting installations are carried out in accordance with BS 5266 for your complete peace of mind. Our emergency lighting services include:
- Installation of illuminated exit signs in hallways, staircases, and emergency exits.
- Installation of emergency ceiling and wall-mounted lighting.
- Automatic emergency lights and back-up power supply.
- Regular lighting inspection, updating and replacing damaged emergency lights.
Our team will carry out a comprehensive fire safety audit before beginning any work, carrying out in-depth assessments of your current system and the layout and features of your commercial property. Following this audit, our team will discuss the exact type of system you need for your premises with you, taking any unique specifications into account to provide you with the bespoke system you need. Our team will then:
- Design a custom-tailored system that suits the layout and specific features of your building.
- Install all the fittings and any other necessary components.
- Carry out all the relevant tests to ensure the system is working correctly.
- Regular testing and maintenance to ensure the continued efficiency of the system.
In addition to installing a brand new system, our team can also expand on, improve, and maintain existing systems, and offer any advice on how to improve the efficiency of the system and ensure its legal compliance.