Fuse Board Installations and Replacements
The Benefits of a Fuse Board Replacement
A safer home with decreased shock and fire risks.
Increased energy efficiency.
Compliance with modern wiring regulations and legal requirements.
Do I Need a Fuse Board Replacement?
Some signs that you may need to upgrade your fuse board include:
- Your fuse board is more than 20 years old.
- Your fuse box has a wooden or plastic backing or cast iron switches.
- Your current system has no provision for residual current devices (RCDs) for wiring buried in walls, sockets, circuits, and outlets that may be used for outdoor electrical equipment.
- Your fuses keep blowing.
- Your fuse board has burned or corroded connections.
- You are planning a building extension or home improvement that involves adding new wiring and circuits, as these would require installation.
All fuse board testing and inspections should be carried out by professional electricians, who will be able to offer you personalised advice based on the specifics of your property.
Our Fuse Board Replacement Process
- An extensive survey and inspection of your existing fuse board, as well as the wiring of your home.
- Following the inspection, we will advise you on your options based on the state of your current electrics, as well as your specific needs and preferences.
- We will then provide you with a transparent quote based on the work required.
- Our team will then arrange a convenient time to carry out the necessary work, taking care to ensure minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- Once all the work has been completed, we will ensure that your property is left in a neat and tidy condition, and will issue you with the relevant certifications.