Fuse Board Installations and Replacements
West Country Electrical offers a reliable fuse board replacement and upgrade service to provide you with a modern, up-to-date fuse board that ensures your safety. Working throughout Plymouth and Ivybridge, our team is committed to helping you ensure the continued safety and efficiency of your fuse board and electrical systems.
Our NICEIC approved electricians will work efficiently and tidily at all times, ensuring minimal disruption to your home from start to finish. We also take care to complete every installation according to BS 7671 standards, providing a safe, long-lasting result. If you think your fuse board needs upgrading, get in touch with us today, and our experts will provide you with the assistance you need.
The Benefits of a Fuse Board Replacement
Upgrading your fuse board has a wide range of benefits, including
A safer home with decreased shock and fire risks.
Increased energy efficiency.
Compliance with modern wiring regulations and legal requirements.
Do I Need a Fuse Board Replacement?
Some signs that you may need to upgrade your fuse board include:
- Your fuse board is more than 20 years old.
- Your fuse box has a wooden or plastic backing or cast iron switches.
- Your current system has no provision for residual current devices (RCDs) for wiring buried in walls, sockets, circuits, and outlets that may be used for outdoor electrical equipment.
- Your fuses keep blowing.
- Your fuse board has burned or corroded connections.
- You are planning a building extension or home improvement that involves adding new wiring and circuits, as these would require installation.
All fuse board testing and inspections should be carried out by professional electricians, who will be able to offer you personalised advice based on the specifics of your property.
Our Fuse Board Replacement Process
At West Country Electrical, we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive, reliable fuse board replacement service, taking care of the entire process from start to finish. Our services include:
- An extensive survey and inspection of your existing fuse board, as well as the wiring of your home.
- Following the inspection, we will advise you on your options based on the state of your current electrics, as well as your specific needs and preferences.
- We will then provide you with a transparent quote based on the work required.
- Our team will then arrange a convenient time to carry out the necessary work, taking care to ensure minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- Once all the work has been completed, we will ensure that your property is left in a neat and tidy condition, and will issue you with the relevant certifications.
No matter the scale of your fuse board replacement needs, our team will deliver an efficient, hassle-free service sure to leave your electrics in safe, optimal condition.