Nurse Call Systems
Care Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
Types of Call Systems We Install
Our team can source, design, and install a wide variety of nurse call systems, including:
- Conventional Systems: These allow residents and patients to call staff through pulling chords or pushing hardwired call buttons.
- Wireless Systems: Offers the same functionality as conventional systems, but with no wiring, meaning minimal disruption to your premises.
- Addressable Systems: These are designed specifically to suit your environment and the unique requirements of your end-users.
- Panic Alarms: Allows carers and end-users to sound an alarm in an emergency.
- Access Control and CCTV Systems: These systems allow carers to constantly monitor high-risk service users at all times if necessary.
No matter the size of your facility or the scale of your unique needs, West Country Electrical will provide you with a nurse call system sure to help you keep your residents and patients safe and comfortable.