Rewiring of Home Electrics
When is Rewiring Necessary?
Rewiring may also be required if you are planning significant building alterations, as the new wiring would need to be compliant with Part P regulations. These regulations involve improving the wiring to ensure it can carry the additional loads, is earthed correctly, and has satisfactory cross bonding.
Our Rewiring Service
- Full assessments of the required task before any work is undertaken, after which a comprehensive quote will be provided.
- Ensuring the existing system meets all the relevant legal requirements.
- Complete system design.
- Lifting carpets and floorboards and drilling into walls to access and remove the old wiring and accessories.
- Installing the new wiring, including cables that run through ceilings, taking care to perform full electrical safety tests.
- Plastering and covering any holes and replacing floorboards.
- Circuit and fuse board testing.
- Fitting switches, sockets, and lights while checking their power outputs conform to Building Regulations.
- Comprehensive testing and certification of the new system